lørdag 16. november 2013

Det gamle tegnelærerheftet





Once upon a time I had a teacher in drawing who was very skilled in the field. Some years ago I met his son because he sings and plays music with my husband. His father past away last year, and I had his book Zeichen-Lehrer from him. This is a wonderful gift and a memory of my first professional supervisor in art education.




The garden is now preparing for the winter and all flowers are going into hibernation. Therefore I present flowers in a graphic version this weekend.





6 kommentarer:

  1. You are so lucky to have that treasure, along with the memories of your teacher!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. A wonderful memento of a very special teacher and thank you so much for sharing his amazing artwork with us at Today's Flowers.

    SvarSlett
  3. beautiful photos!
    Greetings, RW & SK

    SvarSlett
  4. A very beautiful keepsake!!
    I wish I could draw or paint my flowers but I can't.
    I capture nature around me with my camera.
    Not the same like your lovely drawings.
    Kram Gisela

    SvarSlett
  5. Lovely to have these finely executed drawings with which to remember your teacher.

    Happy Sunday !
    Ruby - Starry Universe

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.