søndag 14. august 2011

IF; 'Imperfect' and 'Swell'

.
I had no post last week. Suddenly a new topic was presented by Brianna without my contribution for the previous round, so here they are, both of them! Is is summer holiday, and I am completely out of my memory!
This week's topic is "Imperfect" suggested by Susan Sorrell Hill (http://susansorrellhill.wordpress.com/). 

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it is better to absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~ Marilyn Monroe
This week's topic is "Swell" suggested by ruth blohm-hunter (http://blog.hello7arts.com/)

"Some days you must learn a great deal. But you should also have days when you allow what is already in you to swell up and touch everything. If you never let that happen, then you just accumulate facts, and they begin to rattle around inside of you." ~ E.L. Konigsburg 

I was in a boat today fishing and drawing for Illustration Friday. At the end I felt sick looking down on the paper - I almost finished.



Is the recipe imperfect or...




Swelled wheat buns, please, be welcome!
'You should also have days when you allow what is already in you to swell up and touch everything' 




.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Two lovely illustrations, That tray of food is making me feel hungry.

    SvarSlett
  2. Yes! You get an "A" for effort, getting two pics done for both challenges. Swelled wheat buns sound delicious, so close to dinnertime! :o)

    SvarSlett
  3. lovely illustrations! love both.

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks, I would like one of your wheat buns too.

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.