lørdag 5. mars 2011

IF; Warning

.


This week's topic is "Warning" suggested by Amanda (http://www.sweetiepie5000.blogspot.com/).

“Red sky at night, sailors delight; red sky at morning, sailors warning.” ~ proverb quote

This is a warning!

There is a huge problem in Norway tourists stealing signs that inform about moose crossing the road. Foreigners bring with them back home the signs with the moose symbol as souvenirs. Then people are not warned about the danger of moose. There are too many crashes resulting in death because of this!
So, please, when you visiting my country, be aware of this danger, and let the signs stay where they are!!!! It is a reason to be warned...


5 kommentarer:

  1. I support that!!
    Same happens in Canada.
    People take moose warning signs as travel momento.
    Thank you for your visit and comment.
    - Cheers Gisela.

    SvarSlett
  2. Yes, in my country people also steal warning signs: "Be aware of Art-is-jokken" !!

    SvarSlett
  3. I would imagine it's not Americans stealing the signs because of the difficulty traveling with them by airplane, but it is a really bad thing. I like your picture!

    SvarSlett
  4. Great illustrated warning! :o)
    I'd love to see a moose in your beautiful country, but not as close as my windshield!

    SvarSlett
  5. I like seeing moose at a safe distance too. I've seen what a deer can do to a car, and can only imagine what a moose would do. Not to mention how the deer or moose feels about it! Your illo makes the point wonderfully.

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.