lørdag 26. mars 2011

IF; Toy

.


I did not have the size of a sheet I needed, so my wooden horses are not completed!
The 'rockers' will be added next week! I leave for Bratislava tomorrow!

This week's topic is "Toy" suggested by gunes (http://www.vipanchi.deviantart.com/).

"When I was a kid, I went to the store and asked the guy, Do you have any toy train schedules?" ~ Steven Wright

I always have had an interest in wooden horses. As a child I wanted to ride them, but never had one myself at home. As an adult I appreciate them as antique objects, but still I have to admire them elsewhere.

I have a small one which I take good care of! But it is not very old... and small, only 10 cm hight.





Dette er gyngehesten jeg køpte i Bratislava på oppfrpdring av Art is jokken;: 

Yes, horses, always nice. May be you can get some in Bratislava, they make nice wooden toys....Happy journey! I like the second drawing ! 

8 kommentarer:

  1. Your wooden toy horses are lovely.
    Every child's favourite.
    Paula

    SvarSlett
  2. what lovely little wooden horses (illustration, and the real thing!)

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful!!Wooden horses- I didn´t met yet a child to not love dem wildly!The same with the adults:)) Din lille hest er bare sååå smuk og nostalgisk,jeg har også haft en dengang...Og dine hester også er meget meeeeget smukke!
    En stor hilsen fra Dk ( og god rejse!!)

    SvarSlett
  4. Nice drawings. I look forward to seeing them with rockers.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    SvarSlett
  5. Wonderful! Can't wait to see the finished version next week. Happy travels. Stay safe!
    Penny

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful horses, new or antique. I still love them, too! :o)

    SvarSlett
  7. Yes, horses, always nice. May be you can get some in Bratislava, they make nice wooden toys....Happy journey! I like the second drawing !

    SvarSlett
  8. i looooove horses!!!! :D

    are you going somewhere????

    take care!

    xox

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.