torsdag 20. januar 2011

Stylish blog, mine?

.



Yesterday, I got a surprise from Michele, A Stylish blogger Award. Thanks a lot, Michele!
By accepting this award, I am required to share seven things about me, and here it comes:

* Actually, I planed to be an architect, but I thought I never would be accepted at the university, so no application was sent. A student with less points than me passed! Some years later I ended up teaching history of architecture... Still regretting? No!

* I wanted the best for my children, so I got hold of a musical father to them! Luckily they both inherited his musicality

* I "collect" tasting cheese cakes where ever I go

* Some of my shoes I love so much that it's hard to throw them away when they are worn out. It is done with a ceremony in front of the trash-container

* I would like to know my relatives in West Duluth-Minnesota, Wentworth-Wisconsin and London. Their ancestors emigrated from Norway at the beginning of the 1900s

* I hate that people are abusing my time

* I would like to share an ice cream with Michele and say thank you so much for the award


and now I like to give the award on to

Meanwhile, please, check out other winners of Michele's award:
http://mushroomtender.blogspot.com/2011/01/who-me.html#comments

10 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, you are a stylish blogger! That's why I wanted to share the award with you! There is always something interesting to see and read here, and I'll be glad to visit the blogs of your friends, too.
    P.S. I'll be thinking of you next time I go out for ice cream! :o)

    SvarSlett
  2. GRAZIE MILLE...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH,Cara from the far North for this beautiful surprise; I am honoured and flattered; so kind of you!!

    Ahh, I love your passion for cheesecakes....I surely would go for some also....!

    Magnificient to be back here; have a wonderful, sunny and "warm" weekend!!!

    ciao ciao elvira

    SvarSlett
  3. Grattis till den fina awarden den är du verkligen värd.

    Ha en riktigt trevlig helg

    Kram/Gunilla

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh, what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much!!! I feel really honoured about this award my friend, but I never take them, If they includes "rules" or conditions. Sorry my friend, but I hope you understand?! I wish you a wonderful weekend an a lot of sunshine:-)) Hugs from Luzia.

    SvarSlett
  5. Thank you for your answer! And now I´m proud an happy to catch the award from you;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    SvarSlett
  6. Hejsan Du gulliga och söta Vild och Vacker!

    Jag tackar oerhört mycket för äran att bli nämnd i din underbara blogg!
    Dock har jag deklarerat i min blogg att jag avböjer alla utmärkelser även om jag naturligtvis blir väldigt hedrad och smickrad att få den här typen av uppmärksamhet.
    Tack så hemskt mycket!/Anja

    SvarSlett
  7. Thank you for your comment - and Congratulations on your award! Your work is wonderful! I hope you have a nice weekend as well! :)

    SvarSlett
  8. HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    YOU ARE VERY VERY KIND TO ME, DEAREST LOVELY LADY!!!

    I APPRECIATE THIS ALOT!!!!

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.