mandag 27. april 2015

Status Quo




My time at the moment will give no opportunity to respond all your nice comments, those who have been sent me the last month ... and even longer back in time...and those to be sent. Thank you so much!
In order to overcome some of my poor "follow-up", I will in this post line up the bloggers by names as I have a saving-list of bloggers waiting for greetings from me.
You all have great blogs that I often read with great interest. 
I will have to prioritize differently for some time in the near future. I still want to publish posts on my blog, several of them are already planned and some are part drafts waiting to be finished, so everyone is welcome to drop in to see the new material!




and more unnamed bloggers not mentioned...

New blog: I´m Spot


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.