onsdag 6. august 2014

Garden party




Welcome to taste my American blueberries grown in the garden for the first time this year.
My granddaughter and I have tasted one each, they have a sweet and nice flavor.

All the wild ones are tried due to lack of water in July. I tried to give them some when i stayed home, but it was not enough to have them give berries.




These are my pelargonium flowering for the moment, hanging on the patio  wall.





And congratulations, our oldest son, on important assignments that are consistent with both your education and interests. You will succeed. This is a real garden party!!!!






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.